Chhattisgarh GDS 2019 Recruitment Notification for 1799 post of Gramin Dak Sevak GDS GDS Job Vacantia 2019 Chhattisgarh GDS Applica 2019 Chhattisgarh GDS GDS Applica 2019 Latest Vacancy Chhattisgarh 2019 Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle-II/2019 Recruitment Chhattisgarh GDS Eligibi 2019 Chhattisgarh GDS Latest Vacancy 2019 ChHattisgarh GDS Latest Vacancy 2019 Gramin Dak Sevak –
Chhattisgarh GDS Recruitment 2019
About Recruitment:-Indian Post Government jobs 2019
The total number of vacancies of 1799 has been declared in the Branch Postmaster (BPM) & Postmaster Assistant Branch (ABPM). The Application Form started on 15 October 2019 and the last date is 14 November 2019. Candidates interested and passed by high school can apply via the official website.
|Name Of Department||Indian Post|
BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM)
|Starting Date Of Application Form||15.10.2019|
|Last Date Of Application Form||14.11.2019|
|Merit List||Available Soon|
Details of Govt job Vacancy : Gramin Dak Sevaks – 1799 Posts
Age Limit :
As at 15.10.2019, the date of the notification of vacancies, the minimum and maximum ages for recruitment in GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years as respectively. Allowable upper age relaxation for various categories is as follows:-
|Sl. No.||Category||Permissible age relaxation|
|1.||Schedule Cast/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|3.||Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation*|
|4.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years*|
|5.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years*|
|6.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years*|
Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) :
The following Minimum TRCA shall be payable to the categories of GDS as mentioned in Directorate Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018.
|Sl. No.||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|1||BPM||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-|
|2||ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
Education Qualification :
A certificated secondary school certificate from any approved Board of the Education of the Government of India / State Governments / Union Territories of India with passing marks in Mathematics and English (forced or elective subjects) is a mandatory credential for all accepting classes of grammar Dak Sevak. Gramin Dak Sevak is an obligatory education certificate. (Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS of 25.06.2018). (Referred to). In the initial attempt, the applicant passed the Xth class examination as meritorious against the participants.
- Compulsory Knowledge of Local Language – At least up to 10th standard should have been studied by the candidate in the local language [ as compulsory or elective subject matter, as defined by the State Government or under provisions of the Constitution relating to the Indian 8th Constitutional Schedule.
- Basic Computer Training – Applicants for the approved GDS categories referred to in I above are allowed by the Central Government / State Government, Universities / Councils / Private Institutions Organizations for at least a duration of 60days to apply Basic Computer Training Courses Certificate. In the case where an applicant has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation, Class XII or any other higher education level, a separate certification is not imposed on that condition of the basic computer literacy certificate.
Application Fee : SC / OBC / EWS Male applicants are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/-(Rupees 100) per set of cinq options. All female candidates, SC / ST candidates and PwD candidates shall be excluded from payment of charges. A candidate who is required to pay must visit any headquarters or any other post offices identified in India.
How to Pay Fee :
The applicant can also pay the fee by using the URL shown on the website. For this reason, all accepted Credit / Debit cards and Net Banking can be used. The applicants will be charged on an on-going basis for the utilization of debit / credit cards and net banking according to the rules.
Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office. List of Post Offices
How to Apply :
Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through indiapost.gov.in or appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 15.10.2019 to 14.11.2019 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
Selection Process :
Selection Process will be based on Merit-Based.
|Last Date of Application Submission||21.11.2019|
|Last Date of Submit Application Fee||14.11.2019|