Do you know 5760+ people in This parameter is unavailable in selected .BIN data file. Please upgrade. are watching this recruitment
JKPSC CCE 2021 JKPSC Combined Competitive Pre Exam 2021 JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2021 Notification for 257 Posts How to Apply For J&K PSC Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Exam 2021 JKPSC CCE Pre Exam 2021 Jammu and Kashmir PSC CCPE Apply Online Link 2021
JKPSC CCE 2021 Notification
Latest Update Dated 09.01.2021: JKPSC Will Start the Online Application Process & Provided the Detailed Notification from 3rd Week of Jan 2021. Stay Connected With us for Latest Updates…….
Online applications are invited from permanent residents of the Jammu and Kashmir State for admission to the J&K Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination 2021. Candidates Can Check the Vacancy Details, Age Limit & Other Related Information From Below……
J&K Public Service Commission
Name of Exam
|Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Exam|
|No. of Vacancy||257 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Application Submission Start Date||3rd Week of Jan 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Announce Later|
Details of Vacancy :
|Service||Np. of Posts|
|Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service||56|
|J&K Police (G) Service||141|
|J&K Accounts (G) Service||60|
Age Limit :
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years but must not have crossed the age of 35 years (in case of OM candidates) on 1st January 2021 i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 01.01.1987 and not later than 01.01.2001.
- The upper age limit in case of following shall, however, be 37 years again reckonable with reference to 01.01.2021:-
- candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Socially and Educationally Backward Classes;
- candidates holding a civil post in the State in a substantive capacity: The upper age limit for physically challenged candidates is 38 years irrespective of the category to which such a candidate belongs.
Pay Scale :
Rs.9300-34800 with grade pay Rs.4800
Education Qualification :
- Must be a permanent resident of J&K State; and
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University in India or from a Foreign University declared by Government in consultation with the Commission to be equivalent to a degree of a recognized University.
Application Fee :
- General Category = Rs. 1005/-
- Reserved Categories/PHC = Rs. 505/-
- The amount of fee payable shall include Rs .05/- as service charges for the J&K Bank.
Mode Of Payment :
After successful submission of the online application form, a challan will be generated indicating therein the basic details of the candidate which inter-alia shall indicate the amount of fee to be deposited in the J&K Bank branch.
How to Apply :
There are many candidates who wants to apply for these Posts. So, Here we are providing the Detailed Steps to Apply Online for these Posts. Candidates can apply for these Steps by following these Simple Steps.
Steps to Apply Online :
- Visit the Official Website of JKPSC.
- Now Click on “Examination” Option.
- Here you will get the Apply Online Link.
- Click on “Sign up” (for New Candidates) or Login (if already registered).
- Fill All the Details.
- Pay Application Fee
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Selection Process :
Important Dates for JKPSC CCE :
|Date of commencement for submission of online applications||3rd Week of Jan 2021|
|Last date for submission of online applications||—|
|Last date for submission of fee/bank challan||—|
|Pre Exam Date||Last Week of June 2021 or 1st Week of July 2021|
Important Link Area for JKPSC CCE :
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.bharatsarkarinaukri.com).
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Visit the Official Website of JKPSC.
Now Click on “Examination” Option.
Here you will get the Apply Online Link.
Click on “Sign up” (for New Candidates) or Login (if already registered).
Fill All the Details.
Pay Application Fee
Click on Final Submission.
Take a Print out of Application.
Must be a permanent resident of J&K State; and
Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University in India or from a Foreign University declared by Government in consultation with the Commission to be equivalent to a degree of a recognized University.
A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years but must not have crossed the age of 35 years (in case of OM candidates) on 1st January 2021.
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application Will be Announce Later.
Yes, There will be a Age Relaxation of Reserved Category as per Government Rules.
No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
Online Application Process will be Started from 3rd Week of Jan 2021.
You Must have the Certificate to get the Benefit of Reservation. There is No Other Option for This.
General Category = Rs. 1005/-
Reserved Categories/PHC = Rs. 505/-
The amount of fee payable shall include Rs.05/- as service charges for the J&K Bank.
Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)