Do you know 5760+ people in This parameter is unavailable in selected .BIN data file. Please upgrade. are watching this recruitment
NMDC Junior Manager Interview Call Letter 2021 How to Download NMDC Jr. Manager Interview Admit Card 2021 NMDC Limited Junior Manager Hall Ticket Releasing Date 2021 NMDC Junior Manager Interview Date & Venue
NMDC Junior Manager Interview Call Letter 2021
Advertisement No. 03/2021
About NMDC Junior Manager Interview Recruitment :-
NMDC Limited has invited the Applicant for the Vacant 14 Posts of Junior Manager (Finance, Civil, Environment, IE, Rajbhasha, Law). All the Eligible Retired Candidates Applied for these Posts. The Process of Application Submission is Commenced from the Date 22.03.2021 to 12.04.2021. Detailed Recruitment Information is Provided Below.
Selection Process :-
Interview (Online Test (CBT) If Required)
About Interview Date :-
NMDC Limited Will Soon Declare the Date of Interview. Date & Venue will be Mention in Candidate’s Call letter. Stay Connected with us for more Details.
Date of Exam : Announce Later
About Admit Card :–
Call Letter Will be available to download on the NMDC Limited website. So, we advised Candidates to keep visiting the website time to time. Although, We will give you the Call Letter information on this page. So, you should visit this page. Because, We will also give you a direct link to download the Admit card easily.
Junior Manager (Finance, Civil, Environment, IE, Rajbhasha, Law)
Admit Card Releasing Date
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website of NMDC Limited.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
About Interview :-
- The mode of selection for eligible applicants would be through an interview. However, in case for any position where the ratio of eligible applicants for the post is more than 1:5, Online Test (CBT) may be one of the segments of selection. Online Test (CBT) will be followed by an interview of qualifying candidates called in the ratio 1:3 discipline wise, based on merit in the Online Test (CBT). In such cases, for final selection, merit list will be drawn by combining the scores of Online Test (CBT) and Interview with the weightage of 85:15 in that order discipline wise/category wise.
- In case, two or more candidates in the same discipline has secured equal marks in the Online Test (CBT) and the ratio of 1:3 is increasing, in such case all those candidates secured equal marks in that discipline will be called for interview irrespective of the above ratio
- Languages for Online Test (CBT), if conducted, will be in Hindi & English which will consist of objective type multiple questions. NMDC reserves the right to cancel/withdraw any question/questions from the Online Test (CBT) if required under any circumstances.
Verification of Documents with originals: The candidates who will be called for Interview are required to produce original documents/testimonials, along with self attested photo copies, in support of Age, Qualification, Experience, Category, etc. for verification of their eligibility as per notification at the time of Interview. In case the candidate(s) do not produce/submit the required documents before attending Interview, the candidate(s) will not be permitted to attend the Interview. The decision of NMDC Management is final in this regard.
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website www.bharatsarkarinaukri.com. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
Important Link for NMDC Junior Manager Interview Call Letter:
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)