Do you know 5760+ people in This parameter is unavailable in selected .BIN data file. Please upgrade. are watching this recruitment
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020 – 2021 Airports Authority of India Vacancy 2021 for Manager & Jr. Executive How to Apply for AAI Manager Posts 2020 . AAI Recruitment 2020 Junior Executive (368) Vacancy Apply Online Airports Authority of India (AAI) has invited applications for the Manager and Junior Executive posts AAI Junior Executive Notification 2020
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2021
Advertisement No. 05/2020
Latest Update Dated 15.01.2021: AAI has Extended the Last Date of Online Application Process for Manager & Jr. Executive Posts. Candidates Can Apply till 29.01.2021 for these Posts. Check More Details from Below…….
Airports Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, constituted by an Act of Parliament, is entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. AAI has been conferred with the Mini Ratna Category-1 Status.
Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through AAI’s Website www.aai.aero for the following posts.
Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Name of Post
|Manager & Jr. Executive|
|No. of Vacancy||368 Posts|
|Selection Process||On-line examination and Documents verification / Interview / Physical Measurement and Endurance Test/ Driving Test/ Voice test, as applicable for the post.|
|Application Submission Start Date||15.12.2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||
Details of Vacancy :
|Post Code||Name of post||Total|
|1||Manager (Fire Services)||11|
|3||Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||264|
|4||Junior Executive (Airport Operations)||83|
|5||Junior Executive (Technical)||08|
Age Limit :
- Manager: Maximum age 32 years as on 30.11.2020.
- Junior Executive: Maximum age 27 years as on 30.11.2020.
Relaxation In Age:
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PWD, 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates. Vacancies reserved for OBC category are meant for candidates belonging to ‘Non creamy layer’ as per the guidelines of Govt. of India on the subject.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years to all candidates who had originally been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 and candidate has to provide the certificate for the same issued by District Magistrate / Block Development Officer / Sub Divisional Officer at the time of documents verification/interview.
- For Ex-Servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India order issued by time to time.
- Upper age limits are relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
- The date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination certificates will only be accepted. No subsequent requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.
Pay Scale :
- Manager (E-3) :- Rs.60000-3%-180000
- Junior Executive (E-1) :- Rs.40000-3%-140000
In addition to Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic pay, HRA and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical benefits etc. are admissible as per AAI rules.
The CTC per annum for the post of Manager CTC would be around Rs. 18 lacs (approximately) and for the post of Junior Executive it would be around Rs. 12 lacs (approximately).
Education Qualification :
|Name of post||Minimum Qualification||#Experience|
|Manager (Fire Services)||B.E / B. Tech Degree in Fire Engg./ Mechanical Engg./ Automobile Engg.||5 years’ work experience in executive cadre in the field of Fire Services.|
|Manager (Technical)||B.E / B. Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile.||5 years’ work experience in executive cadre in the field of Government Procurement Procedures for Goods, Services, Equipment and Vehicles etc.|
|Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||Bachelor’s Degree of Three Years in Science (B.Sc.) with Physics and Mathematics
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline (Physics and Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semester curriculum).
|No experience is essential.|
|Junior Executive (Airport Operations)||Graduate in Science and MBA of 2 years duration.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
|No experience is essential.|
|Junior Executive (Technical)||B.E / B. Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile.||No experience is essential.|
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate/Membership Examination should be:-
- From a Recognized/Deemed university or from an apex institution i.e. (IIT/IIMs/XLRI/TISS etc.) recognized by Govt. of India; and
- Percentage of marks: – Minimum 60% marks or equivalent for Bachelor’s Degree and also for P.G. Degree/Diploma including MBA.
- Candidates having B.E./B. Tech/ B. Sc. (Engg.) Degree are allowed to apply against the posts for which essential qualification is prescribed as Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
Application Fee :
- Application fees of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) is to be paid by the candidates.
- SC/ST/Female candidates have to pay only Rs. 170/- (Rupees One hundred and seventy only).
- However, PWD and apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI are exempted from payment of any fee.
Mode Of Payment :
The candidates are required to deposit the requisite examination fees online through Internet Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card.
How to Apply :
Candidates Needs to Fill the Online Application form for these Posts. Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement. No application through any other mode will be accepted.
Steps to Apply Online for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment :
- Visit the Official Website of AAI i.e. www.aai.aero.
- Click on “Career” Option.
- Click on “Registration” below Online Registration & Objection Link.
- Read all the Instruction.
- Click on Start Option.
- Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Upload the Documents.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Selection Process :
- On-line examination and Documents verification / Interview / Physical Measurement and Endurance Test/ Driving Test/ Voice test, as applicable for the post.
Important Dates for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment:
|Opening date for On-line Applications||15.12.2020|
|Last date for On-line Application||
|Tentative Date of On-line Examination (Discipline wise)||Will be announced on AAI Website- www.aai.aero|
Important Link Area for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment Recruitment:
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding AAI Junior Executive Recruitment, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.bharatsarkarinaukri.com).
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Visit the Official Website of AAI i.e. www.aai.aero.
Click on “Career” Option.
Click on “Registration” below Online Registration & Objection Link.
Read all the Instruction.
Click on Start Option.
Fill All the Required Details.
Pay Application Fee.
Upload the Documents.
Click on Final Submission.
Take a Print out of Application.
B.E / B. Tech Degree & Bachelor’s Degree (According to the Posts)
Manager: Maximum age 32 years as on 30.11.2020.
Junior Executive: Maximum age 27 years as on 30.11.2020.
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application Will be 14.01.2021.
Yes, There will be a Age Relaxation of Reserved Category as per Government Rules.
No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
Online Application Process will be Started from 15.12.2020.
You Must have the Certificate to get the Benefit of Reservation. There is No Other Option for This.
Application fees of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) is to be paid by the candidates.
SC/ST/Female candidates have to pay only Rs. 170/- (Rupees One hundred and seventy only).
However, PWD and apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI are exempted from payment of any fee.
Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)