JET Account Keeper Examination 2018-19
JET Exam has releases JET Account Keeper Exam Notification. Those who have completed Diploma/ Degree / Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for Joint Employment Test (JET) Exam 2018-19. The starting and closing date to register online is 02-10-2018 and 08-12-2018 respectively. Go through the important details like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale etc given below.
JET Account Keeper Exam Notification 2018
- Name of Examination:- Joint Employment Test (JET)
- Name of Post:- Lekhpal / Account Officer
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 1167
- Job Location:- All over India
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Lekhpal / Account Keeper||1167||Rs.12,000/ to 18,000/-|
JET Lekhpal Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age:- 18 years
- Maximum Age:-35 years
Those who has cleared 12th and who possess Diploma / Degree / Bachelor’s in the relevant discipline are eligible to apply for JET Exam for Account Keeper Posts.
- For General category candidates:- Rs.650/-
- For ST, SC & OBC category candidates:- Rs.500/-
Mode of Selection:-
- Online Exam
- Document verification
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting date for online registration:- 02-10-2018
- Last date for online registration:- 80-12-2018
JET Exam 2018 Application Form
JET Exam has released JET Account keeper Exam 2018 Notification for the recruitment of suitable candidates for the Account keeper posts to fill up 1167 vacancies. Finally the much awaited JET Exam Notification 2018 is published and here we are sharing with you all the important details so that accordingly you may register for JET Account keeper Examination 2018. The Lekhpal / Account Officer vacancies will be filed under Good opportunity for those who are looking for Lekhpal / Account Officer Job. Eligible candidates may register themselves for JET Exam 2018 Application Form through online mode via official website i.e. jetexam.in/.
How to Apply for JET Examination 2018:-
Steps to apply online-
- The first step is to visit online the official website of JET Examination i.e. jetexam.in/.
- After that, click on “JET Lekhpal Online Application Form 2018”.
- Fill the form correctly and deposit the fee amount.
- Upload the scanned copy of Passport size Photograph and Signature.
- Lastly, take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
JET Account Keeper Exam Syllabus 2018
Applicants should aware about the upcoming JET Account Keeper Exam pattern 2018 so that they could prepare themselves accordingly. Here we are sharing with you the exam pattern. The questions will be Objective type and there will be no. negative marking.
|Sr. No||Name of Subject||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||25||1.30 hour|
|3||Basic Computer knowledge||20|