Do you know 5760+ people in Ashburn are watching this recruitment
NHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer (CHO) Syllabus 2020 PDF & Exam Pattern: Do you want to start your NHM Maharashtra CHO Exam 2020 preparation? then don’t worry, we are here to help you. For any kind of exam preparation, first, you need a proper Syllabus. Because of this reason, we had provided the latest NHM Maharashtra CHO Exam Syllabus 2020 in this article. To the end of this page, we have provided the NHM Maharashtra CHO Exam Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF link.
We had given the NHM Maharashtra CHO Selection Process 2020 along with the latest NHM Maharashtra CHO Exam Pattern 2020 is given here. This is a wonderful opportunity for the aspirants because of this year’s National Health Mission (NHM), Maharashtra going to hire 5716 vacancies for the post of Community Health Officer(CHO). For more details, competitors can check the official web portal of the National Health Mission (NHM), Maharashtra that is nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in.
NHM Maharashtra CHO Syllabus 2020 – Complete Details
|NHM Maharashtra CHO Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF Download|
|Organization Name||National Health Mission (NHM), Mumbai|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
NHM Maharashtra CHO Selection Process 2020
The selection of the candidates for the post of Community Health officer is by conducting Written Test by the officials of NHM, Maharashtra. Candidates need to gain cut off marks. To gain good marks in the written exam aspirants must know the NHM Maharashtra CHO Syllabus 2020. Those aspirants need to face the final round that is Personal Interview.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
NHM Maharashtra CHO Exam Pattern 2020
Before going to take any exam it is mandatory to know the Exam pattern of the particular exam. Because it helps you to know about what subjects are included in the question papers. And also how many marks allotted per each question, how many questions are there in the Exam Question Paper. So to help the aspirants we had provided the NHM Maharashtra CHO Exam pattern in this section.
- The written exam will be objective type Multiple Choice Questions.
- There are a total of 50 questions in the written test.
- Each Question carries 2 marks.
- Time Duration for the written exam is 2 Hours
- There is no negative mark for the wrong answer.
- The question paper will be based on the syllabus recommended by NHSRC Delhi which includes Basic concepts of Public Health, Basics of Human Body, Child Health, Adolescent Health, Maternal Health, Family planning, Communicable Diseases, Non-communicable Diseases, Nutrition & skill-based questions.
|NHM Maharashtra CHO Test pattern 2020|
|Name of subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Exam Type: Objective Multiple Choice Questions|
|Time Duration: 2 Hours|
Candidate can download the given NHM Maharashtra CHO Syllabus 2020 from here. Click on the given below link then you will get a complete subject-wise syllabus of the NHM Maharashtra Written Exam. Practice all the topics to gain good marks in the Written exam and aspirants get a job in the NHM as a Community Health Officer.
- Abuse in pregnancy
- Cellular and Molecular Therapy
- Attention Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder
- Autosomal recessive lysosomal storage disease
- Hearing loss
- Hypovolemic shock
- Lactation support
- Angelman syndrome
- Learning disorders
- Cardiogenic shock
- Clinical Trials
- Cognitive impairment
- Vision loss
- Maternal Health, HIV and AIDS.
- Global Maternal Health Workforce
- Antenatal Care.
- Family Planning and Maternal Health.
- Preterm Birth.
- Maternal and Newborn Health Integration.
- Perinatal Mental Health.
- Malaria in Pregnancy.
- Postnatal Care.
- Quality of Maternal Health Care.
- Respectful Maternity Care.
- Maternal Health in the United States.
- Contraceptive services
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Pregnancy–achieving services including preconception health services
- Basic infertility services
- Sexually transmitted disease services
- Broader reproductive health services, including patient education and counseling
- Breast and pelvic examinations
- Breast and cervical cancer screening
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI)
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- prevention education, counseling, testing, and referral
Communicable & Non-communicable Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Diabetes mellitus type 2
- Lower back pain
- Skin cancer
- chronic kidney disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
Important Note: Please note that the provided NHM Maharashtra CHO exam syllabus is for reference purposes only. Please check NHM Maharashtra official website i.e. nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in for the exact syllabus and pattern. We are not responsible for any errors or mistakes.
To Download NHM Maharashtra CHO Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF – Click Here
For more latest updates keep visiting our web site Bharat Sarkari Naukri. Thank you.
NHM Maharashtra CHO Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How many questions will be asked in the NHM Maharashtra CHO Exam?
A total of 50 Questions will be asked in the NHM Maharashtra CHO Exam 2020.
What is the marking scheme in the NHM Maharashtra CHO Exam?
Each correct answer carries 2 marks and there is no negative marking.
Which type of questions will be asked in the NHM Maharashtra CHO Exam 2020?
Only Objective type of questions will be asked in the NHM Maharashtra CHO Exam.
For how many marks will the NHM Maharashtra CHO Exam be conducted?
The NHM Maharashtra CHO Exam 2020 will be conducted for 100 Marks.
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)