Do you know 5760+ people in Ashburn are watching this recruitment
Punjab Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 BFUHS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 How to Apply for Baba Farid University Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021 503 Posts of Staff Nurse & Technician BFUHS Staff Nurse Vacancy Notification 2021 BFUHS Staff Nurse Apply Online Link 2021 BFUHS Technician Latest jobs
Punjab Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
Latest Update Dated 04.05.2021: Punjab Government Has Start the Recruitment Process of 503 Posts of Staff Nurse & Technician From 01 May 2021 Till 15 May 2021………
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following 503 posts of Staff Nurse & Technician. Candidates Can Check the Vacancy Details, Age Limit & Other Related Information From Below……
|Origination Name||Baba Farid University of Health Science|
|Name of Post||Staff Nurse & Technician|
|No. of Vacancy||540|
|Selection Process||Written Exam
|Application Submission Last Date||15.05.2021|
Details of Vacancy :
- Staff Nurse – 503 Posts
Age Limit :
- Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01 January 2021.
- The upper age limit is relax-able up to 45 years for all Punjab State Government employees.
- The upper age limit is relax-able to the extent of 5 years i.e. up to 42 years for Scheduled Caste/Backward Classes of Punjab.
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab Domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the service rules concerned by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the conditions regarding age limit.
- The upper age limit is relax-able to the extent of 10 years i.e. up to 47 years for Physically Handicapped of Punjab.
Pay Scale :
Initial pay Rs. 29200/-, as per 07th pay commission of Central Government and amendment issued from time to time by Finance Department, Govt. of Punjab.
Education Qualification :
1.10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
2.B.Sc Nursing/Three years Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized University/Institution. 3.Registered with Punjab Nurses Registration Council.
4.Applicant must have passed Punjabi or it s equivalent up to Matric level.
Application Fee :
For General Category- Rs. 1180/-(Fee Rs. 1000+ GST Rs. 180 @ 18%)
For SC Category- Rs. 590/- (Fee Rs. 500+GST Rs. 90 @ 18%)
How to Apply :
Candidates are required to apply Online by logging on to the website. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website. The candidates must go through these instructions carefully and follow them.
Steps to Apply Online for Punjab Staff Nurse Recruitment:
- Visit the Official Website of BFUHS i.e. bfuhs.ac.in.
- Now Click on Jobs & Careers.
- Click on Click here to apply online for recruitment of Staff Nurse under Health and Family welfare, Govt.of Punjab
- Now Click on New Registration.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Save & Proceed.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Selection Process :
Important Dates for Punjab Staff Nurse Recruitment:
|Last Date of Application Submission||15.05.2021|
Important Link Area for Punjab Staff Nurse Recruitment:
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Visit the Official Website of BFUHS i.e. bfuhs.ac.in.
Now Click on Jobs & Careers.
Click on Click here to apply online for recruitment of Staff Nurse under Health and Family welfare, Govt.of Punjab
Now Click on New Registration.
Fill All the Required Details.
Click on Save & Proceed.
Click on Final Submission.
Take a Print out of Application.
Should have passed Senior Secondary Part-II Examination or its equivalent from a recognized University or institution,
Should possess a diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized University or institution; and
Should be registered with the Punjab Nursing Registration Council established under the Punjab Nurses Registration Act, 1932.
Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years.
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application Will be 15.05.2021.
Yes, There will be a Age Relaxation of Reserved Category as per Government Rules.
No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
You Must have the Certificate to get the Benefit of Reservation. There is No Other Option for This.
Not Provided by the Official Department.
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)