Do you know 5760+ people in This parameter is unavailable in selected .BIN data file. Please upgrade. are watching this recruitment
Rajasthan High Court District Judge Recruitment 2021 Rajasthan HC District Judge Vacancy 2021 Rajasthan High Court Notification 2021 Apply Online for 85 Posts of District Judge How to Apply for RHC District Judge Job Vacancy 2021
Rajasthan High Court District Judge Recruitment 2021
Advertisement No. RNC/Exam Cell/RJS/DJC/2021/05
Latest Update Dated 06.01.2021: Rajasthan High Court has Provided a Detailed Notification for District Judge. Online Application Process Will be Started from 27.01.2021. Check More Details from Below….
On-line Applications are invited in the prescribed online format from the eligible Advocates for direct recruitment of 85 posts of District Judge. Candidates Can Check the Vacancy Details, Age Limit & Other Related Information From Below……
Rajasthan High Court
Name of Post
|No. of Vacancy||85 Posts|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination & Main Examination|
|Application Submission Start Date||27.01.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27.02.2021|
Details of Vacancy :
District Judge – 85 Posts
|Year||Total Number of Vacancies||General||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||MBC|
|Current Vacancies 2020-21||60||23 Out of which, 06 posts for women Out of 06 posts 01 post for Widow||09 Out of which 02 posts for women||07 Out of which 02 posts for women||12 Out of which, 03 posts for women||06 Out of which, 01 posts for women||03|
|Backlog Vacancies 2018-19||04||02||07|
|Backlog Vacancies 2016-17||02||01||01|
|Backlog Vacancies 2015-16||09||05 out of which 01 post for woman||04 out of which 01 post for woman|
|Backlog Vacancies 2011-12||08||05 out of which 01 post for woman||03|
Age Limit :
A candidate for direct recruitment to the service must have attained the age of 35 years and must not have attained the age of 45 years on the 1st day of January 2022.
Provided that the upper age limit mentioned above shall be relaxed by 5 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, More Backward Classes and Women Candidates.
Pay Scale :
Education Qualification :
- Must Hold A Degree Of Bachelor Of Laws (Professional) Of Any University Established By Law In India And Recognized As Such Under The Advocates Act, 1961;
- Must Have Been An Advocate For A Period Of Not Less Than Seven Years On The Last Date Fixed For Receipt Of Online Application i.e. 27.02.2021; And
- Must Possess A Thorough Knowledge Of Hindi Written In Devnagri Script And Rajasthani Dialects And Social Customs Of Rajasthan.
Application Fee :
Category wise examination fees shall be as follows:
|General/ Economically Weaker Sections/ Other Backward Classes/ More Backward Classes / Candidates of other States||Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes Candidates of Rajasthan State/ Persons with Benchmark Disabilities|
|RS. 1100/-||RS. 550/-|
Mode Of Payment :
Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
How to Apply :
There are many candidates who wants to apply for these Posts. So, Here we are providing the Detailed Steps to Apply Online for these Posts. Candidates can apply for these Steps by following these Simple Steps.
Steps to Apply Online for Rajasthan High Court District Judge Recruitment :
- Visit the Official Website of Rajasthan High Court.
- Click on “Recruitment” Option.
- Click on “District Judge Cadre, 2020”.
- Click on Online Application.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Candidates shall have to submit print out of online application form affixed with passport size recent color photograph & signature at the specified place along with following documents, Whenever directed for the same:
- A Married Woman desirous of getting benefit of reservation in the category of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and More Bacward Classes shall have to produce Caste/Class Certificate issued with the name of her father; Parental Address and Parental income failing which the reservation claimed for shall not be allowed in light of Circular No. F.15(24)DOP/All/75 Jaipur dated 24.06.2008 of Department of Personnel (A-II), Govt. of Rajasthan;
- In the case of widow, she will have to furnish a certificate of death of her husband from the competent authority and in case of divorce, she will have to furnish the proof of divorce;
- Candidates of Economically Weaker Sections shall have to produce Certificate in prescribed format duly issued by the Competent Authority;
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities shall have to produce certificate of his disability in prescribed format duly issued by the Certifying Authority Authorized by Appropriate Government;
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC or MBC shall have to produce caste certificate for claiming benefit of reservation in prescribed format duly issued by the competent authority, in case OBC (NCL), not prior to one year from the last date of submission of application form;
- Certified copies of those Ten (10) judgments of which candidate has furnished particulars while submitting online application form;
- Original Certificate from District Judge concerned/ Registrar of concerned High Court/Supreme Court in the prescribed format as ANNEXURE I or II (with Seal of the concerned Authority) regarding character and length of actual practice of candidate;
- Attested copy of Secondary/equivalent, School Certificate/any other educational document having date of birth;
- Attested copy of Bachelor of Law (Professional) Degree;
- Attested copy of Enrollment Certificate/ Sanad;
- Original Character Certificates as ANNEXURE III of two responsible persons not related to him, issued not prior to six months from the date of submission of application form;
- Original ‘No Objection Certificate’ of Department for appearing in the examination and proof of length of service (if any);
- Attested copy(ies) of document relating to Dismissal/ Removal/Termination (if any);
- Certified copy(ies) of Judgement/Order relating to conviction or acquittal (if any);
- Certified copy(ies) of registered FIR (if any);
- Certified copy(ies) of Charge-sheet filed in a Court of Law (if any);
- Certified copy(ies) of negative final report filed in a Court of Law and order passed thereon regarding acceptance/rejection/present status, if any;
- Attested copy(ies) of Order relating to permanently Debarring/Disqualifying from appearing in any Examination or Interview (if any);
- Attested copy(ies) of Order relating to Professional Misconduct under Advocates Act, 1961 or any other Law for time being in force (if any);
Selection Process :
- Preliminary Examination & Main Examination
Important Dates for Rajasthan High Court District Judge Recruitment :
|Time Limit for filling-in the On-line Application||From 01.00 pm on 27.01.2021 (Wednesday) to 05:00 pm on 27.02.2021 (Saturday)|
|Time Limit for deposition of examination Fee||From 01.00 pm on 27.01.2021 (Wednesday) to 11:59 pm on 28.02.2021 (Sunday)|
Important Link Area for Rajasthan High Court District Judge Recruitment :
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.bharatsarkarinaukri.com).
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Visit the Official Website of Rajasthan High Court.
Click on “Recruitment” Option.
Click on “District Judge Cadre, 2020”.
Click on Online Application.
Click on New User & Register Yourself.
Fill All the Required Details.
Pay Application Fee.
Click on Final Submission.
Take a Print out of Application.
Must Hold A Degree Of Bachelor Of Laws (Professional) Of Any University Established By Law In India And Recognized As Such Under The Advocates Act, 1961;
Must Have Been An Advocate For A Period Of Not Less Than Seven Years On The Last Date Fixed For Receipt Of Online Application I.E 27.02.2021; And
Must Possess A Thorough Knowledge Of Hindi Written In Devnagri Script And Rajasthani Dialects And Social Customs Of Rajasthan.
A candidate must have attained the age of 35 years and must not have attained the age of 45 years on the 1st day of January 2022.
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application Will be 27.02.2021.
Yes, There will be a Age Relaxation of Reserved Category as per Government Rules.
No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
Online Application Process will be Started from 27.01.2021
You Must have the Certificate to get the Benefit of Reservation. There is No Other Option for This.
General/ Economically Weaker Sections/ Other Backward Classes/ More Backward Classes / Candidates of other States – Rs. 1100/-
Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes Candidates of Rajasthan State/ Persons with Benchmark Disabilities – Rs. 550/-
Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)