TSSE Clerk Recruitment 2021 Teacher 2875 Vacancies
TSSE 2021- Teaching Staff Selection Exam (TSSE) Issued Recruiting Notification 2021 to fill 2875 Posts Of Clerk Candidates with Degree holder Can Apply Online for TSSE Recruitment 2021
TSSE Recruitment 2021
Teaching Staff Selection Exam (TSSE) Invites application in prescribed application format to fill posts. Check Age Limit, Education Qualification & Other Details from Below…..
|Origination Name||Teaching Staff Selection Exam (TSSE)|
|Name of Post||Clerk|
|No. of Vacancy||2875|
|Selection Process||online exam and interview|
|Application Submission Date||15/03/2021 to 31/05/2021|
Details of Vacancy :
Clerk – 1000 Posts
Age Limit :
Age limit of the candidates is minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years.
Pay Scale :
Rs. 16000/- 42000/- per month
Education Qualification :
Candidate should be graduate.
Application Fee :-
Application Fee for SC, ST, OBC – Rs 450/-
Application Fee for General – Rs 550/-
How to Apply :
Application form should be accepted in only online mode. Offline or any other mode will be rejected. So all the candidates apply under online mode and without submit application fee the form not be accepted. All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
- Candidates Should Registered themselves in TSSE Exam official website portal.
- After Registration Candidates Should Visit to the Official Website www.tsse.in & Click on Vacancies link and look for TSSE 2020-21
- Now Click on Apply Online (Part 1).
- Fill all the required Details as Mention in Your Documents.
- Now Click on Submit Button & Read All Your Details.
- After Successfully Submit the From Candidates Should Click on
Photo and Documents Upload(Part 2).
- Fill Your Acknowledgement No. & DOB.
- Upload Your Photo & Other Required Documents.
- Now Click on Submit Button & Check All Your Details.
- Now Candidates Should take Print Out of Acknowledgment Slip by Click on Acknowledgment Slip Option.
- Now Candidates Should Submit the Offline Acknowledgment Slip & Other Documents as mention in General Instruction in Detailed Advertisement.
- Candidates should pay mentioned fees for exam and complete their registration.
Important Dates :
|Last Date of Application Submission||31/05/2021|
|Last date for payment of intimation and exam fees||–|
Important Link Area :-
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website bharatsarkarinaukri.com.