Do you know 5760+ people in Ashburn are watching this recruitment
UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2021 Admit Card 2021 Uttarakhand SSSC Group C Exam Call Letter/ Hall Ticket 2021 Download Uttarakhand SSSC वन आरक्षी Exam Admit Card 2021 Check UKSSSC PET/ PST Exam Date 2021
UKSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2021
Advt. No. 10/उ0अ0से0च0आ0/2017 [31-07-2017]:-
Latest Updated On 22.01.2021: UKSSSC Will Conduct Forest Guard Re-Exam On 14 February 2021……Get Details In Below Image….
Download Uttarakhand SSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2018 : Available Soon
UKSSSC Has Released The Forest Guard Exam Syllabus….Download Official Exam Syllabus Notice Given Below…….
About Recruitment :
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has announce about the Recruitment of 1218 Posts of Forest Guard. A large Number of Interested Candidates filled there Application Form. The Application process was Conducted Online and Accept the application form till the Last date 04.07.2018. The Details about the Recruitment is provided on the below link Candidates can check them.
About Exam :
The Exam will be Conducted soon for the above vacant posts. All the Eligible Candidates whose application form is accepted will gave the exam. The Date of Examination will be Intimated Later. All the Candidates be in touch with UKSSSC official website to get the Information about Exam.
Written Examination Date : 14 February 2021
Selection Process :
- Written Examination
- PET/ PST
Admit Card :
All the Candidates should download their admit card because without having the admit card No one candidates will gave the exam. All the candidates must download it before appear in the exam. Admit card will be uploaded soon on the UKSSSC Official website. No one Admit Card will be Send to the Candidates They can download it from the official website of UKSSSC and also the candidates can download it from the direct link provided below.
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Announce Later|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download Uttarakhand SSSC Forest Guard Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website of UKSSSC.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Exam Pattern :
The Exam Pattern is as follows:
- Those Candidates who Successfully Clear the Physical Exam will gave the Written Exam.
- The Written Exam will be of 100 Marks
- The Time Duration for the Written Exam will be 02 Hours.
- There will be Question on the Science & Agriculture Subject Equivalent to the Intermediate (12th) Level.
- There will be a Negative Marking of 0.25 Marks/ wrong answer.
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website www.bharatsarkarinaukri.com. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
Important Link Area for Uttarakhand SSSC Forest Guard Admit Card :
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Candidates visit the official website of UKSSSC.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of UKSSSC.
14 February 2021.
Admit Card Will Be Available Soon.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)